Monday, November 20, 2006

A change is on the horizon

For those wondering, the podcasting of the Podcast of Darkness is all but over with. I apologize, but too many things have come into our lives to keep this up and maintain any sort of quality for the podcast.

My podcasting (Dustin's) however, is not over with. I am going to be video casting or podcasting (or both) on many topics with a focus towards things that I like (politics, writing, comics, good TV, NFL football, and more). Gaming will be included from time to time, but since I have had a fire lit under me with writing, I think that will more than likely become the largest focus.

I am participating in NaNoWriMo and that has given me some hope for getting out of one of my two crappy jobs and being able to write for a living. Being an author is something I have always wanted to be and I have some serious motiviation to get that going now. Not only do I want to write novels, I want to write comic books. I have lots of ideas and they need to start hitting paper or I am going to be stuck doing crappy jobs that I don't care for.

If you are interested in knowing more or following any progress on a video cast or podcast from Lime Flavored in the future, go to my Lime Flavored blog.

Thank you for stopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home