Saturday, May 27, 2006

The time is coming...

After 6 looong days of working 2 jobs and my last day off so long ago I don't remember, my next true day off will be on Friday June 1st. You shouldn't (quote/unquote) have to wait that long for episodes, though.

If all goes according to plan, the next post you'll see is the one for the first episode of our gaming session. That editing is slow going and I haven't even gotten halfway through the first hour, yet, but I have some time tonight and damnit, I'm working on it.

As a treat, we'll be unleashing our gaming episodes (of which I estimate there will be 3 from our 1 session) as soon as I can edit them. After those three, I need to know a little something from all of you: will you want games mixed with regular episodes? Will you want regular episodes only? Will you want 1 game episode (now dubbed "game-isode") and 1 regular episode? I'm holding a poll... right here on blogspot.

Don't start voting yet, though... listen to our first game-isode. That will hopefully be up tonight and for being so patient, maybe a double release of game-isodes 1 and 2!

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home